How We Market Your Property
Choosing the right agent and brokerage to list and sell your property is the single most important choice you will make in the selling process. The right agent can keep the process stress free, and get you the best price.
When you list with DuPre Real Estate you will receive all of the following services complimentary:
- Expert negotiator and broker with over 15 years experience and 100+ homes sold in San Diego over the last 5 years
- Professional photo shoot including twilight shots
- 3D scan of the home
- Precise measurements of the rooms
- Professional cleaning prior to the home going on the market
- Pre-Home Inspection with Licensed Home Inspector
- 1 1/2 hour Staging Consultation with optional furniture rearrangement
- Showing Video Monitoring System so you know who and when someone is entering your home
- For sale sign with brochure box and a window sign (or just the window sign if exterior sign is not allowed)
- Neighborhood Open House
- Public Open House
- Broker’s Open House
- HOA documents are ordered and prepaid upfront so our escrow process stays quick and seamless – if we don’t close, then you don’t pay for the HOA documents
- Full-color brochures
- Weekly updates and feedback from showings
- Home will be listed on the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, Homesnap, Homes.com, Hotpads, Oodle, and all syndicated brokerage sites like RE/Max, C-21, Berkshire Hathaway, Pacific Sotheby’s, Coldwell Banker, etc
- Social Media Marketing of the home on Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Twitter, Google Ads, and LinkedIn
Before your property is listed, we will meet with you and offer suggestions on what needs to be repaired or fixed at the property. This is a critical step in ensuring that it is ready for potential buyer to view, and that their first impression is as great as it can be.
Pricing Your Property
The price your property is offered at is possibly the single most important characteristic of your property listing. Pricing it correctly the first time will make sure that no buyers are lost by their perception of the property’s value. In addition to our experience in our local communities, we have extensive MLS tools to get your property priced at a price that will cause it to sell, while getting you the price you need.
Launching Your Listing
The “grand opening” is the first impression most buyers will have of your property if they are keeping an eye on their favorite neighborhoods. Pricing, photos, and online presentation are absolutely critical to get right the first time. We use our expertise and marketing tools to make sure that your property hits the market with a great first impression.
Almost 100% of buyers look for homes online. We make sure that your property shows up on all the major search sites, in addition to our own. In addition to the MLS, we have many tools to market your property on the internet.
Online marketing isn’t the only marketing needed! Sharing the listing offline is important, too. Our network of professionals and consumers is extensive. We have many resources to share your listing throughout the community, so that it gets maximum exposure.
Closing the Deal
Getting offers on your property is important, but successful negotiation takes finesse and experience. We have the skills it takes to bring the buyers and sellers sides of the deal into agreement and to get a contract signed.
After you accept an offer, there are many behind the scenes tasks that need to happen on time for the deal to close successfully. Keeping an organized timeline and coordinating with the buyer’s side of the transaction is absolutely critical to uphold the contract and to make things move smoothly. We have a very successful track record of keeping deals on track and getting them closed!
Ready to Get Started?
Take the next step and schedule a free initial consultation so we can list your home. This fast and easy process will give you a great idea about the professionalism we bring to your sale.